Jinx - Guild Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jinx - Guild Forum
Jinx - Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item-level requirements for raiding and where do we start?

2 posters

Go down

Item-level requirements for raiding and where do we start? Empty Item-level requirements for raiding and where do we start?

Post by Versilius Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Since you guys have been thinking about putting together a raid team, what kind of requirements are we looking at and where (maybe when?) are you considering starting out this potential raid-team? (Normal, HC, Mythic).

I'm mainly asking since I haven't been raiding outside of the raid finder since WotLK, this means I haven't pugged any normal modes in WoD and so my item-level hovers somewhere just above 640. Will I have to PUG (the devil's work) normals to get my item-level up before I can start raiding with the guild or will we start out with normal Highmaul?

Versilius
Versilius
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Item-level requirements for raiding and where do we start? Empty Re: Item-level requirements for raiding and where do we start?

Post by Tilgo Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:25 pm

Well, I want to run HM Normal with 640 (minimum) iLVL, see how we go with it, and take it from there. The date I currently have in mind is 15/02/2015, but of course, that will be discussed in tonight's meeting if enough people turn up.

PUGGING IS THE DEVIL'S WORK. LFR is actually better this expansion :')
Tilgo
Tilgo
The Boss
The Boss

http://jinx.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Item-level requirements for raiding and where do we start? Empty Re: Item-level requirements for raiding and where do we start?

Post by Versilius Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:49 pm

That seems a good way to start Smile
Versilius
Versilius
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum