Jinx - Guild Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jinx - Guild Forum
Jinx - Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone of you guys doing a majestic grove warden mount run?

3 posters

Go down

anyone of you guys doing a majestic grove warden mount run? Empty anyone of you guys doing a majestic grove warden mount run?

Post by Feyla Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:06 pm

it's a nice looking druid mount and i know some who may be intrested but don't have a group or to shy to seek one.

so i was thinking if you guys had any plans to get this mount and i could bring some from my server to get this lovely deer~

Last edited by Feyla on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Feyla
Feyla
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

anyone of you guys doing a majestic grove warden mount run? Empty Re: anyone of you guys doing a majestic grove warden mount run?

Post by Shamanism2 Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:50 am

We can try our very best to gear up for a HFC HC run, I will try and make that possible for two weeks time. I'll keep you posted <3
Shamanism2
Shamanism2
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

anyone of you guys doing a majestic grove warden mount run? Empty Re: anyone of you guys doing a majestic grove warden mount run?

Post by Shamanism2 Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:50 am

This was Tilgo ^
Shamanism2
Shamanism2
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Feyla Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:16 am

thats wonderful news *0*!
now gearwise~ my ilvl is 700 pvp geared. i've heard that pvp and pve gear does'nt matter is this right? the only thing that wont work in pve is pvp twinkets which would be useless but other then that stat wise is suitable for the spec of my class.
Feyla
Feyla
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilgo Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Yeah, I'm sure its doable in the 700 PvP gear. We have a trial HFC Normal run on Monday if you wanna come along. pig
Tilgo
Tilgo
The Boss
The Boss

http://jinx.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum